IEC 61850-9-2LE Sample Value Stack (PIS-11)
The PIS-11 IEC 61850-9-2 LE Sampled Value Publisher is a hardware platform specific sampled value publisher application for the Smart Grid IoT Platform using the dual core Intel ARM/FGPA Cyclone V SoC.
This Smart Grid IoT Platform provides eight high precision analogue inputs. The A/D converter is directly controlled by the FPGA producing the sampling rate required for the SV publisher, which is implemented in one ARM core.
The Sampled Values are published at a rate of 4000 frames per second for a grid frequency of 50Hz and 4800 frames per second for 60 Hz.
An eight channel Voltage Transformer / Current Transformer (VT/CT) interface module is also available from SystemCORP Energy allowing a direct connection of the Smart Grid IoT Platform to 110 Volt VTs and 5 Ampere CTs.
SystemCORP Energy offers system implementation engineering services for software and hardware development projects using the Smart Grid IoT Platform with various real-time operating systems and hardware interface requirements.
Our services include design consulting, partial and turn-key product design. Please contact us for more information regarding these services.
Interface the Intel Smart Grid IoT Platform to secondary VT/CT circuit in a substation or to any protection relay test system for merging unit or any other design.
- Support for IEC61850 9-2 LE fixed model with 4 CTs and 4 VTs values per sample transmitted
- 80 samples per cycle for 50Hz and 60 Hz power systems
- SV control block according to IEC 61850 7-2 (16.2)
- Configurable grid frequency of 50Hz or 60 Hz
- Default scale factors 0.001 for current and 0.01 for voltage as per IEC 61850-9-2 LE (7.1.4) – however configurable
- Integer sampled values on accuracy steps of 10mV and 1mA
- Configurable Multicast Address for standard SV range as per IEC 61850-9-2 Annex C
- Configurable VLAN Tagging
- Board Configuration via XML file
- No software development for IEC 61850 SV publisher required
- Intel Smart Grid IoT Platform (Cyclone V SoC FPGA)
- Wind River vxWorks 6.9
No downloads available