SystemCORP VT/CT Interface Board
Sampled values in IEC 61850 are normally derived from secondary Voltage Transformer (VT) and Current Transformer (CT) circuits in a substation.
The Intel Smart Grid IoT Platform provides high precision analogue inputs catering for a maximum peak-to-peak voltage of 1.25V.
AC measurements in a substation are typically 110V for voltage measurements and 5A for current measurement provided by secondary VTs and CTs.
The SystemCORP VT/CT Interface Board provides isolated and safe VT and CT interface channels for the Smart Grid IoT Platform allowing a direct connection of the development platform to secondary VT and CT circuits in a substation or any protection relay testing equipment simulating VT and CT circuits.
If required each channel can be individually calibrated over a range of 40% using multi-turn trim potentiometers.
Interface the Intel Smart Grid IoT Platform to primary VT/CT circuit in a substation or to any protection relay test system.
Typical System Setup
- 4 x isolated AC Voltage Input Channels 110V
- 4 x isolated AC Current Input Channels 5A (1 Amp CT interface on request)
- VT/CT input channels surge protection according to IEC 61850-3
- VT/CT Accuracy Class 1 (1%)
- Individual hardware calibration option for each VT and CT channel
- Touch proofed design of VT and CT inputs
- Standard SMA Type Connectivity to Intel Smart Grid IoT Platform
|Maximum Input Voltage (RMS)
|Maximum Input Current (RMS)||AC 5A|
|Output Voltage (Peak-Peak)||-1.25V to +1.25V|
No downloads available