Our software is designed to run on anything — and that includes single-board computers (SBCs) such as the Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone variants. This includes our protocol libraries and our drop-in solution the Application Data Hub (ADH). Our ADH supports all of our communication protocols out-of-the-box which allows you to evaluate and start developing your product without the need to write any utility communications software, with a simple easy-to-use graphical configuration tool eNode Designer. Our ADH is a drop-in solution that will significantly shorten your development cycle which means your products can hit the market sooner.
Below is a selection of applications supported by ADH on these kits.
- IEC 61850 (MMS client and server, GOOSE Publisher and Subscriber)
- IEC 60870-5-101 (client and server)
- IEC 60870-5-103 (client and server)
- IEC 60870-5-104 (client and server)
- IEC 61131 (Software PLC)
- Modbus (client and server)
- JSON over MQTT/MQTTS (with TLS/SSL support)
- SNTP client
- OpenVPN client
Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi 4 image attribution Michael Henzler under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International licence.