Our DNP3 software stack covers the functionality of the standard.
Our software has been packaged for rapid deployment as C++ source code allowing the porting to any commonly used operating system.
An easy to use application programming interface (API), common to the source code and library products, simplifies the development process and allows a significant reduction in the “time-to-market” of your product.
- DNP3 Level 3 conformance, with partial level 4 support.
- Controlled/Controlling Station Initialization
- Data Acquisition by Polling
- Cyclic Data Transmission
- Acquisition of Events
- Acquisition of Events – Quick Check Procedure
- General Interrogation
- Time Synchronization
- Command Transmission/Execution
- Master (Client) and Outstation (Server) Mode
- User Defined Configuration for Server
- User Defined and/or Dynamic Configuration for Client
- Embedded Linux (ARM, Coldfire, Power PC)
- Ubuntu Linux (X86, X86-64)
- Beck @Chip SC1x5 RTOS
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003/2008 and Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Other platforms available on request
eNode Designer DNP3 User Manual
DNP3 is integrated into our ADH software package.
The DNP3 client and server is fully integrated into the ADH, allowing protocol conversion and data point processing. eNode Designer is used to configure the ADH including DNP3 clients and servers.