Our IEC 60870-5-103 software stack covers the functionality of the standard.
Our software has been packaged for rapid deployment as ANSI C source code allowing the porting to any commonly used operating system.
Alternatively the IEC 60870-5 -103 software is delivered as easy to use static or dynamic library tailored to various target platforms.
Our flexible licensing system caters for your product specific implementations and also for unlimited company usage of the source code or target specific libraries.
An easy to use application programming interface (API), common to the source code and library products, simplifies the development process and allows a significant reduction in the “time-to-market” of your product.
Depending on the serial port driver capabilities of the target platform some modifications might be required for RS485/Fibre Optic data flow management.
- Device Initialization
- Data Acquisition by Polling
- Cyclic Data Transmission for Measured Data Types
- Acquisition of Events
- Protection Relay Specific Function Type Support
- General Interrogation
- Time Synchronization
- Command Transmission/Execution
- Client and Server Mode
- User Defined Configuration for Server
- User Defined and/or Dynamic Configuration for Client
- Embedded Linux (ARM, Coldfire, Power PC)
- Ubuntu Linux(X86, X86-64)
- Beck @Chip SC1x3 RTOS
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003/2008 and Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Other platforms available on request
- Modifications to the serial port driver might be required depending on the support features of RS485/Fibre Optic ports
eNode Designer IEC-60870-5-103 User Manual
IEC 60870-5-103 is integrated into our ADH software package. For configuration guidelines please refer to
The IEC 60870-5-103 client and server is fully integrated into the ADH, allowing protocol conversion and data point processing. eNode Designer is used to configure the ADH including IEC 60870-5-103 clients and servers.