Our IEC 60870-5-104 software stack covers the functionality of the standard.
Our software has been packaged for rapid deployment as ANSI C source code allowing the porting to any commonly used operating system.
Alternatively the IEC 60870-5 -104 software is delivered as easy to use static or dynamic library tailored to various target platforms.
Our flexible licensing system caters for your product specific implementations and also for unlimited company usage of the source code or target specific libraries.
An easy to use application programming interface (API), common to the source code and library products, simplifies the development process and allows a significant reduction in the “time-to-market” of your product.
- DNV-GL (formerly KEMA) certified
- Controlled/Controlling Station Initialization
- Data Acquisition by Polling
- Cyclic Data Transmission
- Acquisition of Events
- Acquisition of Events – Quick Check Procedure
- General Interrogation
- Time Synchronization
- Command Transmission/Execution
- File Transfer Functions
- Redundant Operation
- Client and Server Mode
- User Defined Configuration for Server
- User Defined and/or Dynamic Configuration for Client
- Embedded Linux (ARM, Coldfire, Power PC)
- Ubuntu Linux(X86, X86-64)
- Beck @Chip SC1x3 RTOS
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003/2008 and Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Other platforms available on request
eNode Designer IEC-60870-5-104 User Manual
IEC 60870-5-104 is integrated into our ADH software package. For configuration guidelines please refer to
We have integrated IEC60870-5-104 into our Application Data Hub which can be configured using eNode Designer. Click below for more information about eNode Designer.