The Modbus protocol is available as a part of the Application Data Hub (ADH). This allows data points to be added and taken from the system, allowing Modbus server and client operations for data and commands.
Frame Format Support
- Serial RTU
- Serial ASCII
- Ethernet RTU over TCP
- Read Coil Status (Single Point)
- Read Input Status (Single Point)
- Read Holding Register (16-bits)
- Read Input Register (16-bits)
All commands in Modbus are single-stage commands, as a restriction of the protocol itself.
- Force Single Coil (Single Point)
- Preset Single Register (16-bit)
Modbus is integrated in our ADH software package. For configuration guidelines please refer to