The IEC 61850 IED Configurator tool is used to reconfigure IEC61850 settings on an IED during installation or when the IED’s requirements for some settings change. The tool is ideal for on-site system configuration and commissioning.
It prevents the operator from accidently changing any IEC 61850 Logical Device or Logical Node and restricts configuration changes to
- Access Point configuration
- Data Set creation
- Report Control Block modifications
- Log Control Block modifications
- Goose Control Block modifications (GOOSE Publisher)
- External Reference definitions (GOOSE Subscriber)
SystemCORP offers this tool as a re-distributable OEM software license, which allows changing the appearance of the tool with own company schemes including colours, splash screen and operator buttons.