IEC 61850 IED Configurator
The IEC 61850 IED Configurator tool is used to reconfigure IEC61850 settings on an IED during installation or when the IED’s requirements for some settings change. The tool is ideal for on-site system configuration and commissioning.
It prevents the operator from accidently changing any IEC 61850 Logical Device or Logical Node and restricts configuration changes to
- Access Point configuration
- Data Set creation
- Report Control Block modifications
- Log Control Block modifications
- Goose Control Block modifications (GOOSE Publisher)
- External Reference definitions (GOOSE Subscriber)
SystemCORP offers this tool as a re-distributable OEM software license, which allows changing the appearance of the tool with own company schemes including colours, splash screen and operator buttons.
The download method for a configuration file can also be customized if required. The default method is using FTP over Ethernet.
- Designed for system integrators
- This light weight tool allows user to perform simple configuration tasks on IED devices, such as changing IP address and modifying data sets
The IEC 61850 IED Configurator is not the IEC 61850 ICD Designer. The IED Configurator prevents the operator from changing IEC61850 Logical Devices and Logical Nodes in the device model. The IED’s model can be created using the SystemCORP ICD Designer and should reflect the device’s capabilities.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)