- Configures the Application Data Hub (ADH) allowing data and command transfer between applications
- Inter-device connectivity allows seemless mapping between applications on different devices
- Diagnostic functionality to see the live data throughout the system
- Configure IED properties such as Ethernet IP addresses and serial communication parameters
- Generate and launch infoteam OpenPCS projects for configuring Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported Target Platforms
Supports all target platforms that the ADH runs on, as well as the AAP-10. This includes:
- Alarm Annunciator Panel AAP-10
- Smart Grid Controllers SGC-21 and SGC-22
- HMS SG-Gateway
- BECK-IPC Development Kits
- TQ Components Development kits: STKa335x
Additional hardware platforms are continually added, including porting to user’s hardware. Contact us to find out more.
Supported ADH Applications
All ADH applications are supported and configured by eNode Designer. This includes:
- IEC 61850
- IEC 60870-5-101
- IEC 60870-5-103
- IEC 60870-5-104
- DNP3.0 Level 3
- IEC 61131 (PLC)
- SNTP Client
- Device I/O
- CAN-based protocols including CANopen
eNode Designer v1.04.005 Setup, Documents, Modules and Example Projects 2021‑07-26
Latest eNode Designer version including eNode-modules, user manuals and sample projects
infoteam OpenPCS 7.0.4 Installer
OpenPCS is required if you are planning to use the IEC61131 Progammable Logic Controller (PLC) in eNode Designer.
Download OpenPCS installer
Download eNode Integration package
eNode Designer change notes
- Released Raspberry Pi – eNode device module
- Sign the eNode Designer executables to verify the software is created by Fundamentals Australia Pty Ltd, which should also help Windows and anti-virus software verify the software is from a trusted source.
- Add password policies for eNode Designer logins, including user customisation options
- Add eNode designer user lockout periods after configurable failed attempts
- Add application and data point event debug logging options in various eNode Designer devices
- Allow eNode device discovery by a user-defined IP range and hostname
- JSON: Default to base64 encoding on file transfers
- Remove all legacy FTP support
- eNode Designer now continually tries to reconnect to devices after a software or hardware reboot, to see when rebooting has completed.
- Support ADH data object history messages
- Stop all active port monitoring sessions when the port monitoring window is closed
- Set the default command group limit to 20 commands on new projects
- Support new port monitoring message flag types, including allowing multiple flags such as “TX Message” and support the applications being able to indicate that their message should always be interpreted in String format.
- Ensure file sending progress bars hit 100% when complete
- Reorganise and clarify the device settings window
- eNode Designer executable creation method modified
- Change branding to SystemCORP by Fundamentals
- Add ‘custom baud rate’ options for serial ports to allow the user to enter custom baud rates. Must be enabled within the device eNode Designer module to be available.
- MBA335x: Add customisable serial port and Ethernet port options
- MBA335x: Allow customisable baud rates on all serial ports
- Generic IOModule: Allow command types in ‘Other’ sections
- SGIM: be-energy device module released! For distribution substation monitoring
- Add warnings for when Ethernet ports of the same device are on the same subnet, as this can cause issues on many devices.
- When adding devices, set initial Ethernet addresses to be on different subnets.
- Improve efficiency of sending large files to devices — particularly for firmware updates.
- Advantech SmartFlex: New device supported
- Advantech SmartStart: New device supported
- SGC-30 CUBE: Allow much higher baud rates on serial ports based on test-results of reliable data transfer. RS232 can max at 923kbps, and RS485 can max at 3700kbps
- SGC-30 CUBE: Use new black and orange colour scheme
- DNP3: Allow more specific configuration of solicited and unsolicited messaging, and add object-scan period options.
- JSON: Add multiple data point references with one button, on the data publisher JSON models
- JSON: Allow ignoring missing and out-of-order model data in JSON/MQTT subscriptions
- JSON: Can change many properties of JSON models all at once. All selected items will have their values changed, instead of just the last selected item.
- JSON: Add support for MQTTv5 (requires new ADH application)
- JSON: Use MQTT v3.1.1 by default as it is most-used.
- Generic Payload: Add serial support
- Generic Payload: Add support for receiving data, sending and receiving commands on Serial, TCP and UDP.
- RIOT: Add data diode file transfer functionality
- SGC-30: Add network address translation support on the SGC-30 Cube controller
- Advantech ECU-1251: Correct serial port names in generated configuration files
- Advantech UNO2484G: New device module added.
- SNTP: Correct loading of multiple specified host-names
- JSON: Add model types to each JSON model: publisher, subscriber and file-publisher. Other screens updated to restrict selections to valid choices.
- JSON: Publication list is now shown in a table, with background colours according to publish/subscribe type, and enable flags on each publication.
- JSON: Add file publishing support
- LoRa module renamed to Generic Payload, to reflect its new functionality — it can now run on Ethernet and LoRa communication ports.
- Improvements in cut, copy and paste which corrects issues for some modules, and is made more efficient.
- Fix issues when pasting into IP address text fields
- Diagnostics data points window now resizes the top pane, instead of the bottom events pane, when the window is resized.
- Improve some error messages
- Default table selection background colour changes to light blue to help distinguish selections from common background colours outside the table
- Add data point substitution! Requires updated ADH application
- Add diagnostics window search filtering options
- Allow opening multiple command windows with one selection, to a maximum of 10 at a time
- Use 24-hour times everywhere. Some were incorrectly 12-hour
- Show diagnostics commands and substitution events in Orange
- Add ‘activate configuration files’ internal command so that ADH devices never attempt to load partial configurations
- IEC101/104: Support redundant connections on clients and servers
- IEC101/104: Add link connection status data points
- IEC101/104: Increase maximum ASDU buffer size from 100,000 to 3,000,000
- IEC104: Allow the server to specify which client IP addresses are allowed to connect
- JSON: Add connection status data point for each communication link. Requires updated ADH Application to function
- Add ADH device discovery! Allows discovering all ADH devices on connected networks. Requires updated ADH.
- Add Advantech ICR-3200 series hardware support
- Change the way the eNode Designer is bundled to reduce false positives on anti-virus software
- Add latest version history to configuration files
- Allow port monitoring on devices that have direct application configuration
- SGC-30 Cube: Support LoRaWAN modules RAK811-H and RAK811-L (new)
- Add support for LoRa networks
- SNTP client: Support multiple host-names (not just IP Addresses) and a priority ordering, and add retry settings
- CUBE controller: Add node health and firmware versions to all supported modules
- CUBE controller: Add digital output states (new IO firmware required)
- CUBE controller: Support LoRa networks
- Support LoRaWAN protocol — Add “LoRaWAN SPL” new eNode Designer Module, to create SEN-Payload LoRaWAN packets
v1.02.017 modules update2020‑01-23
- JSON/MQTT module now supports CSV format! New ADH version is required to run CSV models.
- IEC 60870-5-104 defaults to supporting multiple data-transfer-started client connections. New ADH version required.
- Show IP address in error messages when diagnostics fails to connect
- Add communication configuration options to the diagnostics window right click menu
- Disable sorting the port monitoring window so it is always in order
- Port monitoring date is copied as a string
- Added port monitoring “message” type in addition to RX/TX, used for generic messages to eNode Designer.
- Allow single cell selection on port monitoring window (instead of row only)
- If no file is selected when loading a project from device, inform the user (instead of silently ignoring it)
- Print version number to the log when starting up eNode Designer
- Show command data point values in diagnostics if they send an ADH update
- Add firmware update capability to the ADH-user’s permissions list
- Bug fixed not allowing non-volatile memory points
- JSON: Add logging to store unacknowledged messages in non-volatile memory
- Add copy right click menu to the port monitoring window
- PLC: correctly set the command retry period for simplified output commands
- BeagleBone Black: Allow arbitrary serial ports and Ethernet ports
- IEC 10X: Improve spinner step values
- Fix some graphical glitches in port monitoring
- Uploade licence panel now has a button to soft-restart the device
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- User manuals updated
- Load projects from device now uses a temporary file location, instead of the last project directory.
- Correct data point mapping for modules which disallow self-mapping
- JSON: Add transport layer security options. (Requires newer ADH version)
- JSON: Allow hostname to be any text, instead of just an IPv4 address
- AAP: New DI-4 module with no relay extensions added.
- Add initial RIOT uni-directional serial protocol application to release package
- Allow “add reference” to select many points in one selection using the “shift” key
- Add Legacy RTS handshaking type to flow control options. *Old eNode Designer versions may not be able to load new projects!*
- Add firmware upgrade capability for the SystemCORP SGC-30 Cube Controller
- Improve “disabled” app configurations. Now if some app parts are enabled and some disabled, it will only generate configuration for the enabled parts.